Barbie has teamed up with Star Wars on its latest collaboration paying homage to Star Wars, by putting a high-fashion twist on iconic characters. Last year, Mattel introduced a line of Star Wars x Barbie dolls inspired by Princess Leia, Darth Vader and R2-D2. This year, they have unveiled additional dolls inspired by Chewbacca, C-3PO, Rey and Stormtrooper characters.
Star Wars Rey x Barbie Doll
- The Star Wars Rey x Barbie takes design inspiration from Rey’s legendary look to capture her adventurous spirit in a runway-ready silhouette.
- Star Wars Rey x Barbie doll wears a crystal pleated chiffon gown with a crossover neckline and draped hood, inspired by Rey’s gauzy crosspiece.
- A slit reveals ombre boot-leggings in gold and copper hues, and accessories with a hammered gold look complete her heroic ensemble.
Star Wars Stormtrooper x Barbie Doll
- The Star Wars Stormtrooper x Barbie takes design inspiration from their legendary look to capture their plastoid armor in a runway-ready silhouette.
- Star Wars Stormtrooper x Barbie is striking in head-to-toe white over a black bodysuit with a shiny patent-leather look. A platinum bob, dark glasses, cuffs, a utility belt and boots with a knee protector plate detail complete the battle armor-inspired look.
Star Wars C-3PO x Barbie Doll
- The Star Wars C-3PO x Barbie® doll takes design inspiration from C-3PO’s legendary look to capture his golden armor in a runway-ready silhouette.
- Star Wars C-3PO x Barbie shines in a head-to-toe liquid gold look with accents of sheer organza and golden sequins. Polished details include a golden collar, bangles , C-3PO-inspired glasses and a brilliant cincture echoing the droid’s primary power coupler outlet.
Star Wars Chewbacca x Barbie Doll
- The Star Wars Chewbacca x Barbie takes design inspiration from Chewie’s legendary look, bringing a glamorous edge to signature costume elements.
- Star Wars Chewbacca x Barbie wears a lavish faux fur coat over a strapless dress with a fur skirt and bodice of vinyl and sheer organza.
- Chic details include a furry headband and knee-high boots, as well as cuff bracelets and a handbag inspired by Chewbacca’s signature bandolier and satchel.
Featured photo: Mattel