Each family has their own television watching style. Netflix offers a great deal of programming for kids and adults alike. The streaming service is offering parents updated controls to make the right viewing decisions for their families.
Parents can now:
- PIN protect individual profiles to help prevent kids from using them
- Tailor their kids Netflix experience by filtering out titles that are not appropriate for their age
- Remove individual series or films by title
- Easily review each profile’s setting using the “Profile and Parental Controls” hub within account settings
- See what their kids have been watching within the profile created for them
- Turn off auto play of episodes in kids profiles.
Netflix subscribers can now add these new, improved controls to their profile by going to account settings on our mobile or laptop.