Red Tricycle is currently seeking a dynamic marketing professional to join the marketing team of our fast-paced digital media start-up. The New York-based position will be responsible for forging in-market relationships, key connections, partnerships, and cross-promotional initiatives with targeted influential businesses, schools, and nonprofits, and other targeted brands in the metro area. This person will also be the local Red Tricycle brand representative, with on-site presence at in market events and media appearances when necessary. Key performance indicators will be a measurable increase in newsletter subscribers, social media following, and traffic to Red Tricycle New York website.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 2-3 years of previous sales and marketing experience preferably in the digital media industry
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Google Docs/Calendar skills.
- Experience with social media
- Ability to operate under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines
- High level of organization, attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Effective project management skills
- Should be able to deliver creative/innovative thoughts
- Build excellent working relationships to attain set goals
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- Able to work effectively under little or no supervision
This is a 3 month, part time (20 hr) a week contract position. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.