Does the chicken walk itself into the kitchen, bathe in a juicy marinate, hop into the oven and then set the table? Not exactly, but this “no work” chicken is maybe as simple as it gets. To save even more time all you have to do is whip up the marinade in the morning, toss the chicken in and it will be ready for the oven by the time you get home. Best part? Kids love this yummy sauce. This recipe serves four.
1/4 Cup Honey
1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
3 Tbsp Dijon Mustard (mild)
1/2 Tsp Curry Powder
1/4 Cup Chopped Scallions
4 Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a 9 x 13 baking dish, whisk the honey, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, curry powder and scallions together.
3. Place chicken on top of sauce and turn to coat.
4. Cover and marinate 30 minutes to overnight, flipping halfway through.
5. Cover with foil and bake chicken 30-40 minutes, depending on size of chicken breasts. Baste chicken with the sauce half way through cooking.
6. Serve over rice or pasta.