Do your kids dream of eating pancakes with a penguin? Or breakfast burritos with a brown bear? Nutella is partnering with zoos across the country for a “Breakfast With Animals” series and it could be coming to a city near you this summer!
Ten zoos will be participating in the event, which begins with a special breakfast featuring Nutella, followed by private chats with zookeepers at various animal habitats. Most zoos will also feature animal ambassadors at the breakfasts, so you’ll be able to interact during the meal and learn what specific creatures eat to start the day!
The following locations will offer tickets to purchase:
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden (June 19, July 17, 31 and August 7, 28)
- Hogle Zoo, Salt Lake City, UT (June 26 and July 10)
- Oklahoma City Zoo (July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 and August 7, 14, 21, 28)
- Riverbanks Zoo & Garden, Columbia, SC (July 17 and August 14)
- Memphis Zoo (July 17 and August 14)
- Zoo Tampa at Lowry Park (July 17 and August 14)
- Nashville Zoo at Grassmere (July 24 and August 21)
- Pittsburgh Zoo (July 25 and August 8)
- Lincoln Park Zoo, Chicago IL (August 21 and September 25)
- Phoenix Zoo (September 25 and 26)
Nutella is committed to bringing families together and wants to facilitate more family time and memories together with the creation of this event. And we all know hazelnut spread is a hit with kids at any breakfast! Visit the listed zoo’s individual websites to get tickets and learn more about their specific events. But don’t move like a tortoise because they’re sure to sell out!
Featured image courtesy of Ferrero Group