It’s still summertime, and the temperature is rising this weekend. To make sure everybody in the family enjoys some fun in the sun, Red Tricycle compiled a list of the 10 best ways to enjoy the outdoors with your kiddos this weekend, so you don’t have to spend a minute stuck inside thinking about it.
1. Teach your kids about cooking and healthy food at a farmer’s market. Who says you can’t mix education and fun?
2. Put on your walking shoes and go for a kid-friendly hike.
3. Take the kids horseback riding.
4. Enjoy an afternoon game of mini-golf.
5. Keep it sweet! Take the little ones to a u-pick berry farm close to the city and make refreshing smoothies.
6. Why not go to a family-friendly street fair?
7. Let the kids fly! A kite that is…
9. Go to a summer concert like the one at the Oregon Zoo.
– Sabrina Blardone