Time to relax and recharge—it’s summer! We’ve discovered a destination that will leave you feeling invigorated, revitalized and reconnected with yourself and your loved ones. Salishan Coastal Lodge is nestled in the heart of the Oregon Coastal Range, between the stunningly beautiful forested bluffs and peaceful Siletz Bay. This tranquil destination offers something for everyone in your family and is easily accessible—no boarding passes required!
Salishan Coastal Lodge stretches over 200 acres and is filled with unlimited opportunities for adventure, exploration and fun. The number of outdoor activities available on their gorgeous property is unparalleled, with plenty of fresh experiences to dive into. Experience thrills at the Aerial Park, hone your golf swing on their championship seaside course and experience true peace at their relaxing spa overlooking the bay. Indulge in “me-time,” and health and wellness with exciting local flavors to dine on and the beauty of the Oregon Coast to drink in—after the year we’ve had, we’ve earned it! And if that’s not enough to get you there, read on for 12 reasons why Salishan Coastal Lodge is your family’s dream vacay (and very well-deserved moms and dads!).
1. Easy access to Gleneden Beach via private trail, and complimentary beach cruisers are available to borrow from the front desk.
2. Miles of private hiking trails through beautiful old-growth forest land.
3. Three casual coastal-inspired dining venues highlighting the local bounty of passionate farmers, fishermen, brewers, winemakers and artisans.
4. The only Aerial Park on the Oregon Coast, featuring a treetop ropes course that offers fun for the whole family.
5. Holistic spa offering a range of natural treatments and an outdoor infinity whirlpool.
6. Indoor pool with a hot tub for year-round play.
7. Fitness center featuring Peloton bikes.
8. Outdoor fire pits (perfect for s’mores!) and a variety of lawn games to enjoy outside on their sprawling Great Lawn.
9. Year-round tennis center featuring three all-weather courts and pickleball.
10. Pump track with mountain bikes available to rent.
11. Pet-friendly property with special treats and pet washing stations.
And finally (drumroll, please...):
12. An 18-hole championship golf course with views of old-growth timber and seaside bluffs, designed by Oregon golf legend and PGA Tour Pro Peter Jacobsen!