Do you enjoy spending time chatting with your friends on Facebook and via email?
Do you like coordinating fun play dates with friends and other family activities?
Do you want to make a little extra money, yet still be able to stay at home with your kids?
Red Tricycle’s new Community Coordinator position just might be the perfect fit for you! We’re looking for a dynamic, outgoing ‘people’ person with excellent organizational skills to join our team and serve as our Brand Ambassador in the local Portland community.
Responsibilities will include:
• Weekly events research and outreach (email and phone)
• Coordinate/work 1 event per month (usually Fridays 10-1)
• Contribute weekly local news posts on our website and through social media
• Represent Red Tricycle through a variety of communication channels
• Be the Red Tricycle eyes and ears for market
This job is approximately 10 hours per week, at least 5 of which must be during traditional “business hours.” Compensation includes cash, incentive bonuses, as well as many freebies and perks. PS – You’ll also have fun as with part of a dynamic, fun mom-oriented start-up team.
Submit your cover letter, and resume/backgrounder to firstname.lastname@example.org