About the Company
Red Tricycle is a digital media company that fuels the parenting universe with daily inspiration for family fun. This vibrant and fast-growing start-up is focused on offering clarity and solutions for moms, who are the primary decision makers for over $5 trillion a year in consumer spending.
We work on innovative native, digital and social campaigns for clients like Smuckers, Disney, Nintendo, Microsoft, Amazon and more.
About the Position
Red Tricycle is looking for a full-time, remote Digital Sales Trafficker to work closely with the Ad Ops and Sales Teams to execute flawless advertising campaigns. We’re looking for someone eager to jumpstart a career in digital media with fantastic communication skills, strong excel experience, as well as solid analytics chops. Organization is your middle name and you never let anything fall through the cracks. You’ll be helping us execute, optimize and measure client ad campaigns for Red Tricycle and manage the day-to-day relationships with key clients.
Because the entire Red Tricycle team is pretty small, there’s opportunity for a lot of meaningful collaboration with editorial, product, sales and ops departments. As a part of the Ad Operations Team you will be the liaison from the internal team and the client and will need to juggle dozens of requests, emails and meetings at one time.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collecting assets from local clients in a timely manner in order to have the campaign go live on time.
- Communicating flawlessly with local clients via email and sometimes by phone.
- Account manage local clients so the campaign meets the delivery and performance requirements.
- Once campaigns (national and local) wrap, creating a report on excel with all metrics filled in.
- Willing to learn DFP best practices, naming conventions, and other processes
- Trafficking all campaigns on DFP including banners, wallpaper (custom) unit and all mobile units with either static images and a URL or double-click/InRed IAS tags.
- Daily campaign monitoring and optimizing campaign performance within DFP to ensure that campaigns deliver in full
- Updating Red Tricycle’s benchmarks for newsletters, banners, custom posts and social so it’s accurate and reflective of the success of the company
- Creating, communicating and meeting deadlines both internally and externally
- Communicating any issues with under-delivery, and review of final end of campaign reporting.
- Manage the approval of all creative assets, which includes routing and obtaining approvals from the appropriate people.
- Updating and maintaining new and existing sales and product materials.
If this all sounds exciting to you, you should come work with us. Here are some statements that should apply to you:
- You are self-motivated and enjoy taking ownership of projects.
- You feel comfortable doing things, even when no one is telling you exactly what to do.
- You can execute with flexibility and speed.
- You enjoy being part of small team, and understand your critical role in helping other team members and making the organization successful.
- Your understand and thrive in the speed, chaos & vibrancy of a start-up environment.
- You are solution-oriented and enjoy figuring out how to make things happen.
- You are very detailed oriented and never met a deadline you couldn’t meet.
- You have a track record of maintaining great relationships with large clients.
- You already knowledge quite a bit about digital media, but are excited to dive in and learn more as the industry continues to innovate.
- You are comfortable working and communicating with a remote team, building relationships using digital communication tools (including Slack) and over the phone.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related fields strongly preferred
- 1-2 years experience with digital ad trafficking preferred
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to translate data into meaningful action items
- Strong administrative skills preferred including Microsoft Suite, Slack, Google Drive
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.