Whether your Christmas menu prep fell apart somewhere around the not-so-Martha Stewart-esque roast, the oven decided not to cooperate or you just need to take the kiddos somewhere for a pre-holiday meal, you have options.
While most of your family’s fave eateries are closed for the holiday, some are open for the whole or partial day. Before you drive around town looking for a place to feed your family, the pros at RetailMeNot rounded up some of the top restaurants open on Christmas Day and a few deals you just might want to nab now!
- Boston Market. Score 10 percent of your order with in-store pickup and this coupon code.
- Buffalo Wild Wings. Forget about the turkey or a whole ham. Your kiddos will clamor for these wings any day of the year. Holiday hours vary by location, so call ahead.
- Denny’s. Make Christmas cooking less stressful and let someone else do the work for you. Whether you want pancakes, pie or anything else on the menu, Denny’s has something yummy for your fam.
- IHOP. Get your pancake fix on Christmas morning with your IHOP faves!
- Legal Sea Foods. If you’re in the mood for Christmas crab or any other seafood, Legal Sea Foods has a holiday meal for you to enjoy.
- Marie Callender’s. Check your local locations hours first. Most of these eateries are open on Christmas Eve and some on Christmas Day.
- Starbucks. Get your caffeine fix at Sbucks this Christmas and enjoy a wintery delish drink!
- Waffle House. Whether you want breakfast, lunch or dinner, you can get a meal at Waffle House this holiday.
Featured photo: Courtesy of Starbucks