Thank you for your interest in our Marketing Internship Program!
Gain valuable real life work experience that will cover all aspects of online media marketing.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
You will be responsible for working and learning with our Marketing Manager focusing on all aspects of media outreach, subscriber growth, SEO, Public Relations and Social Media.
The ideal person will have experience very good knowledge of various marketing strategies and techniques. PR, business, journalism, or communications major would be ideal but we encourage all others apply. Knowledge of marketing, biz development, sales or experience in the media industry also a plus. You must also possess the following attributes:
– Advanced understanding of social media and current web trends beyond your own Facebook account
– Experience in digital or traditional marketing.
– Strong internet, market research background
– Ability to work independently and take initiative, and babysit yourself
– Excellent written/oral communication skills as well as meticulous grammar and spelling
– You must be a master of finding random information on the internet
– You must be comfortable making cold calls to verify information
– You must know how to use Google Docs like a black belt ninja
– You may not be a mindreader, but you can certainly figure stuff out on your own
This is a 15-20 hour per week internship. Telecommuting is NOT available, you must be able to come into our Sausalito office. This opportunity is unpaid and we meet all of California and the DOL standards.