Red Tricycle is looking for a bright, optimistic, hard-working “idea person” to join our team as a Sales Marketing Manager based in Sausalito, CA.
In this role, you will report to the VP of Sales and partner with our local and national advertising sales staff to drive revenue growth for our brands. We need an enthusiastic strategic and creative thinker who has a strong understanding of how to translate the long term business objectives of advertisers into solutions.
Your duties will include:
- ”Big” Idea generation and media program development – you will work with advertising sales, editorial, ad operations and customer acquisition marketing teams to create compelling solutions-based marketing programs involving eNewsletters, web, mobile, social media and native in response to RFPs, multi-sponsor marketing programs and proactive media pitches.
- Lead tactical “kick-off” meetings, brainstorming and investigatory/ idea meetings to foster collaboration among sales team and other departments.
- Developing and writing compelling, strategic proposals and category pitches that effectively communicate program concepts, benefits and requirements to advertising partners
- Responsible for the development of digital marketing collateral, media kits, sales materials and implementation of general projects, campaigns/promotions, proofing and more.
- Partner with visual designer in maintaining the voice and creative look and feel, across all sales marketing materials, presentations and proposals
- Produce and manage timelines for execution and success of custom digital programs and events
- Managing on-site logistics and activations at events
- Responsible for client and category case studies and program recaps
- Ensuring marketing program results are tracked and shared with reps and internal groups
- Keep abreast of current trends in pop culture, technology and digital innovation to constantly optimize digital and social marketing programs
- Evaluating competition and ensuring advertising marketing materials effectively communicates our position versus the competition
- Assist in evaluating advertising marketing partnership opportunities
- Understanding revenue/cost implications of advertising marketing plans and proposals that make strong financial sense
- Work with VP of Sales to train sales team on marketing materials and programs available to/for selling.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Four years of direct experience working in marketing/sales development for a digital media publisher
- Enthusiastic, energetic, focused individual
- Highly detail oriented and able to thrive in deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional proposal writing, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Team player with strong balance of strategic and creative ability
- Solid understanding of digital advertising, integrated marketing, including digital, social, and mobile media platforms
- General proficiency in Microsoft Office, Salesforce (preferred), Adobe Creative Suite (preferred)
- Thorough understanding of all digital media channels, tools, etiquette, best-practices, and metrics
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility and willingness to support the changing needs of the department
- Thirst for knowledge and desire to learn
- Innovative and collaborative thinking a must
- Strong familiarity with all social media outlets and opportunities.
- Network of outside event, design and creative talent to draw upon if necessary is helpful
Why Work at Red Tricycle? Here are 12 Awesome Reasons.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com