Take our word for it, this is definitely the year to outsource your Thanksgiving dinner to the pros. Restaurants all over the Bay Area are ready to deliver roasted turkey, crispy Brussels sprouts, velvety pumpkin pie and all the gravy you could want to you at home so you don’t have to worry about cooking this huge meal for your family. Bonus: it helps to support our local restaurants that are struggling so much this year. Let’s give thanks for the wonderful world we live in where Thanksgiving delivery is a reality!
Bay Area-Wide Delivery via Feastin
If you haven't tried Feastin's new restaurant delivery platform, now is the time. Created by local restaurateurs, Feastin delivers a variety of restaurant meals, groceries and cocktails from the Bay Area’s best restaurants and purveyors in a single delivery without charging restaurants fees or commissions. One of the best parts of the platform is that you can order delivery from multiple restaurants at once allowing you to get your Thanksgiving meal at one, and additional desserts at another. All items come ready to heat and eat.
Feastin delivers throughout the entire Bay Area, as far north as Santa Rosa, as far south as San Jose, as far east as Concord/Pleasanton/Walnut Creek and as far west as Daly City. Check your zip here.
This Thanksgiving, Feastin has many different offerings available:
- Ladle & Leaf—If you have picky kids, this is a great option for you. Ladle & Leaf is offering a la carte pricing for their Thanksgiving meal so you can order just the items you know your family will eat. Start with the turkey: 3-3.5 lb. (serves 5) $55 , 6-7 lb. (serves 10) $100. The vegetarian option is Vegetarian Moussaka Entrée (2 lb., Serves 2-3) $25. Kid favorite sweet Potatoes with marshmallow topping (2 lb., Serves 6) $20. Mashed potatoes, stuffing, brussels sprouts and more are also available. Add on a half-gallon of Butternut Apple Sage soup, Curried Butternut Squash soup or Roasted Pumpkin Soup for $22.
- Fraiche—Choose from a 4-6 serving meal at $250 or 8-10 serving meal at $400 and you'll get: 10lb Fried Deistel Turkey, Butternut Squash Salad, Crispy Roasted Brussels Sprout, Creamy Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Classic Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce, Pumpkin Cheesecake. Sides include Au Gratin Potatoes, Tricolored Organic Roasted Potatoes, Three Cheese Potato Croquette and Season's Best Vegetables.
- alAmar—Bring out the bibs and the crab crackers! This meal kit comes with one whole Alaskan Snow Crab submerged in Crema Criolla Sauce. Toss the corn, sausage and potatoes into the crab boil. Serve it with our famous garlic udon noodles, which comes with a roasted jalapeño on the side. Don’t forget to use the Fresh Grilled Sourdough Bread with garlic butter to sop up the sauce. Accompanied by a Chef’s Salad with mixed greens, shaved Brussel Sprouts, mango, cucumber and sofrito vinaigrette. Easy to assemble and reheat! Serves 2, $60.
- Presidio Social Club—Two options are available from Presidio Social Club. If you'd like to cook your own turkey, go for the brined, ready-to-roast turkey meal at $145. The fully-roasted turkey meal costs $195. Both come with Mashed Potatoes, Challah & Mushroom Stuffing, Caramelized Brussels Sprouts, Turducken Jus & Cranberry Relish, Herb Focaccia and a choice of Spiced Pumpkin Pie or Chocolate Bourbon Pecan.
- Che Fico—Two different options are available from Che Fico both serving 4 at $250. The Turkey Dinner comes with Roasted turkey breast & Confit Turkey leg casserole while the vegetarian option comes with Roasted Mushroom & Mushroom casserole. Both include Radicchio Salad, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Turkey Gravy, Roasted Kabocha Squash, Brussels Sprouts and a bottle of Lambrusco. Desserts are available at an additional charge.
Bay Area-Wide Delivery: Jessie & Laurent
Save your sanity and order up some gourmet meals from Jessie & Laurent for your family. This San Rafael-based company has delivered delicious, chef-made meals to the Bay Area for nearly 40 years and parents need their service more than ever this Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving offerings from Jessie & Laurent include:
- Whole Diestel Organic Turkey (10-12 lb). Deliciously seasoned, beautifully roasted, delightfully thick and divinely juicy. $82
- Local Artisan Charcuterie Platter. Includes Culatello, sweet Coppa, fennel salami, Sopressetta, cornichons and picked vegetables. Serves 8-10. $65
- Glazed Cornish Hens with Cranberry Stuffing. Perfect for a smaller family, this comes in sizes small ($21), medium ($39) and large ($52).
All of the traditional sides including whipped potatoes, savory mushroom stuffing, roasted root veggies and cranberry relish are available. Desserts include pumpkin pie, pecan pie and rustic apple tartlets.
Place your order early so that they don't sell out of your favorite items. Delivery day is based on your delivery location.
The Ferry Building:
- Golden Gate Meat Company—Put your feet up, relax, and let Golden Gate Meat Company do all the work for you this Thanksgiving! The week of Thanksgiving, Golden Gate Meats is offering homemade stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey stock and more to pick up and enjoy at home.
- Acme Bread Company—Missing something at your Thanksgiving table? Acme Bread will be open from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, with a limited selection of freshly baked breads and treats. Advance orders are encouraged, but there will be plenty of bread available on a first-come, first-served basis for all your small-gathering needs.
- Smooch Tartshop—Order your dessert tarts in limited-time seasonal flavors of Pumpkin Spice, Maple Pecan and Banoffee. This LGBTQ-owned dessert shop makes each tart from scratch using the highest quality organic ingredients, resulting in delicious, unique and extremely Instagram-friendly desserts. Preorder here for pickup at the Ferry Building on Nov. 25 from 4-6 p.m.
One Market—Chef Mark Dommen’s four-course Thanksgiving menu features a choice of Roasted Willie Bird Turkey, Pan Seared King Salmon or Roasted Cauliflower Steak, alongside a course of Duck liver mousse and Pickled Vegetables, Caramelized Pear & Arugula Salad or Butternut squash Soup and choice of Pumpkin “pie” Tart or Chocolate Pot de Creme for dessert. The meal comes chilled to heat and serve at home. $65 per person, minimum of two people. Wine and cocktails also available. Pickup and delivery on Nov. 25, 12-8pm and pickup only on Thanksgiving, 8am-noon. Pre-order by Nov. 20. Order here
Perbacco—This four-course Thanksgiving meal has a Piemontese twist. The menu includes Autumnal Salad, Butternut Squash Soup, Roast Turkey with Sage Stuffing and Black Truffle Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Carrots and Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash Crostata for dessert. $66 per person, with a minimum of two people. Wine also available. Pre-order by Nov. 22, 5 p.m. Pickup order via Tock or email: email@example.com.
Canela—Canela is offering pre-orders on classic holiday meats and desserts to pre-order for pick up and delivery. The Thanksgiving Butcher Shop offers Marinated Natural Turkey, Rolled, Stuffed Turkey Breast and Holiday Spiral Pit Ham. The Thanksgiving Bake Shop includes Bubbe Pearl's Mandel Bread + Cookie Canister, Bourbon Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie and Walnut-Cranberry Pie. There's also a festive selection of holiday table decorations, cooking tools and gifts. All available for pick up and delivery as early as November 15. Order here
La Mar Cebichería Peruana—Bring La Mar home this Thanksgiving with their special menu featuring items like Pato Asado, a whole oven roasted duck or baked Berkshire pork shoulder. Don't forget to add on dessert like everyone's favorite pumpkin cake, the Torta de Calabaza! Order by Nov. 23. Order here
A-Five Meats—A-Five Meat Company is a distribution company that provides the finest cuts of wagyu to the world’s top chefs, and now to the consumer at home. Order the new Wagyu Feast, which features 6 pieces of wagyu and wagyu ground beef and includes Kobe beef and the Sanuki Olive Fed A5 Grade. ($1,140.00) for a turkey alternative with a group. The company also offers a Wagyu Sampler and Wagyu Essentials pack. Order here
Shuk Shuka—Shuk Shukka, which means "market" in both Hebrew and Arabic, is a new online marketplace created by a collaborative team of chefs with Middle Eastern roots delivering goods to the Bay Area. Snag the Holiday Dips and Spices Package that comes with 3 dips (of your choice) and 2 spices for $44.99. Order here
International Smoke—Bring Ayesha Curry and Chef Michael Mina’s Thanksgiving feast home with you! Pre-order a selection of family-style Thanksgiving dishes including: Red Curry Cornbread, Quinoa & Kale Salad, Smoked Turkey Breast with Cranberry Chutney, Smoked Pork Ribs, Wisconsin Cheddar Mac, Chesnut Stuffin’ Muffins, Whipped Potatoes with Gravy, and Mini Pumpkin Pie. Available to pick-up on Thanksgiving Day for $55/person. Call 415.660.2656 to place your order or here by Nov. 19.
Mina Family Kitchen—Chef Michael Mina and his culinary team introduce a very special Chef’s Tasting Feast to offer a decadent, culinary-driven Thanksgiving experience from the comfort of your own home. The feast serves 4-6 people and is available for $295. Full menu includes Whole Brined Turkey, Kale & Quinoa Salad with Tinkerbell Peppers, Avocado, Pepitas, Ginger Dressing, Butternut Squash Soup, Jalapeno Corn Bread, Whipped Potatoes, Apple & Sage Stuffing, Green Bean Casserole, Brussels Sprouts, Pumpkin Pie, and the following sauces: Turkey Sausages Gravy, Cranberry Sauce, Whipped Cream. Order through Nov. 19. Order here
Cassava (Outer Richmond)—This year was hard, but your Thanksgiving feast won’t be with take out from Cassava! The Outer Richmond’s casually elegant eatery is offering a ready to reheat Turkey Day Dinner for four adults. Stuffed with your favorites and all the fixings, Cassava’s Thanksgiving Meal to-go includes: 1 Whole Turkey (6-8 lb, roasted & ready to reheat); Green Bean Casserole; Candied Yams; Cornbread & Honey Butter; Garlic Mashed Potatoes; Stuffing; Gravy; Cranberry Sauce and a Whole Pumpkin Pie. Order here
Pomella (Oakland)—Mica Talmor has created a flavorful Thanksgiving meal with a choice of mains, choice of four sides, house-made biscuits and choice of dessert, as well as numerous add-ons--all made with Talmor's distinctive Mediterranean and Eastern Europe influence. Heat and serve at home. Thanksgiving dinner is $110 for two people. Wine and beer also available. Order by noon on Nov. 21 for pick up on Nov. 24-25. Order here
Comestible (Oakland)—Thanksgiving comes to you with Comestible's family meal that serves 4-6 for $200. You'll get a 14-16lb. sage and apple brined turkey, roasted carrot, crispy brussels sprouts, chive and cream potatoes and more. Items are also available a la carte. Order by calling 805-404-3911.
Rocky's Market (Oakland)—Rocky's teamed up with Two Local Girls catering to offer to-go Thanksgiving this year. All items are a la carte including a Diestel turkey (cooked or ready-to-cook), gravy, yams, sourdough stuffing and more. Order by Nov. 18. Order here.
Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley (East Palo Alto)—This Thanksgiving, savor a fully prepared meal by the chefs at Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley from the comfort of your home, or reserve one of several private dining rooms for a full experience. Each family-style menu includes soup and salad appetizers, turkey with all the trimmings, and dessert for the whole family. The menu includes: Red Kale Salad, Butternut Squash Soup, Oven Roasted Turkey Breast with Muscat Glaze and Pecan Pie Cobbler. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to order by Nov. 20 for Nov. 26 pickup.
Manresa Bread Thanksgiving Pre-Order (Los Altos, Campbell, Los Gatos)—This Thanksgiving, Manresa Bread features seasonal favorites made with house-milled flour, like Triple Chocolate Orange Panettone; Pumpkin Cheesecake; Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cake; Chocolate Babka; Rye Pecan and Spiced Apple Crumble Pies; Signature and Chocolate Cherry Granolas; and five different Cookie Varieties, each featuring a different freshly milled flour available in both bags and Cookie Tins (20 cookies). Thanksgiving offerings are available via the website for pre-order and nationwide shipping, with select items like the Pumpkin Cheesecake and pies only available for in-store pick-up, and by pre-order only. Orders will be accepted until Nov. 19, or until items sell out.
Black Angus SteakhouseSan Lorenzo, San Jose, Vallejo)—Turkey Family Meals To Go are available in 3 different sizes, each to-go family meal features the holiday classics: roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, sage dressing, sweet potatoes, fresh broccoli with garlic butter, garden salad, fresh cranberry sauce, molasses bread and pumpkin pie. Special to the takeaway menu are the Prime Rib offerings (quantities may be limited). All family meal and prime rib options are listed below with pricing. Takeout orders can be placed online.
The Meritage Resort & Spa (Napa)—Skip the hassle of cooking all-day and order an exquisite pre-made local Thanksgiving Feast-To-Go from the resorts’ talented culinary team. Executive Chef Vincent Lesage’s seasonal favorites will be included in the to-go meal including an organic Diestel turkey, winter green salad, decadent desserts and more culinary delights sure to excite diners. $135 for two and $260 for four or choose from an a la carte menu. Orders must be placed before Nov. 22 for pickup on Thanksgiving Day. Call to order 707.251.3084.
Carneros Resort & Spa—Carneros Resort is offering Turkeys To-Go meal kits ($350) out of the MARKET for those that want to enjoy the resort’s holiday feast within the comfort and security of their own home. The package serves groups of 4-6 people featuring the classic hits with an elevated twist like brined and roasted turkey breast with sage and rosemary sea slat to finish, Caggiano sausage and herb bread stuffing (vegetarian available on request), russet potato puree, turkey gravy, fall salad of mixed chicories with sliced Asian pear, 2 pies, and more. Preparation is as simple as warming the fully cooked dishes and assortment of traditional side dishes. To preorder, call the Market at 707.299.4820 or email Pauline Stanley at email@example.com
Wit & Wisdom Sonoma—For those that prefer to spend the day at home, Wit & Wisdom will offer a take-and-bake turkey dinner for $225 that serves 4 - 6 people. This package includes: Ready-to-Bake Brined Turkey with the following sides to reheat: Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Stuffing, Green Bean Casserole, Cranberry Sauce, Soup, Dessert. Place your order by calling (707) 931-3405 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spoonbar (Healdsburg)—h2hotel’s signature restaurant in charming downtown Healdsburg is offering a hassle-free three-course Thanksgiving menu to-go this year for families and friends. Perfect for four people and available for $160, this exceptional feast will start with goat cheese and beets, followed by a flavorful Thanksgiving turkey with sliced breast, pulled thigh and all the essential accompaniments, including brioche stuffing, cranberry, gravy, and glazed sweet baby carrots. Diners can then enjoy a classic pumpkin pie served with whipped cream. Vegetarian options are also available upon request. Order by Nov. 23. Order here. .