Get social and inspired with Speak to Me series’ next event “Science of Happiness” which is a chat with UC Berkeley’s Happiness Expert, and mom to two kids, Christine Carter over a wine and delicious food on November 2nd . Win a pair of tickets to this awesome event.
Christine Carter is sociologist and Executive Director of UC Berkeley’s Greater Good Science Center and author of the book Raising Happiness: 10 Simple Steps for More Joyful Kids and Happier Parents. She is best known for her science-based parenting advice, Dr. Carter follows the scientific literature to understand ways that we can teach children skills for happiness, emotional intelligence, and resilience. Check out this article for more about Christine.
Insider tips to Speak To Me Event
- The event is being held in Mill Valley Community Center. Get Directions Maps
- Parking is free in the Community Center
- Have a light dinner before the event, leave some room for the food and wine tasting.
- Doors open at 6:30, presentation starts at 7pm and food & wine tasting starts at 8pm.
- Ticket prices are $75 per ticket. Tickets are available for purchase at the Speak To Me website. Save when you buy a season ticket for all 5 events.
Contest: Win a pair of tickets to “Science of Happiness” Event on November 2nd
Need a little happiness tricks to boost you up? We are giving a pair of tickets to “Science of Happiness” Speak To Me event!
-Login with Facebook and post a comment below about telling us why you want to win these tickets!
We’ll select the lucky winner on Thursday, Oct 28. Good Luck!
Thanks everyone for participating this contest is closed. The winner of the contest is Dawnn Hammond Milligan!