Red Tricycle, a digital city guide for parents, is hiring a Website & Newsletter Producer to lead its efforts in managing all digital content for the company’s website and email newsletters. This position will be responsible for content and advertising management of the website as well as the operations of daily local and national newsletters.
The ideal candidate needs to be a digital media pro with proven ability to deliver top notch results under tight deadlines. The candidate must be a laser-focused multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Maintain, manage, and update web pages via our WordPress CMS
• Work within email marketing software to compile and manage all daily newsletters assets, including copy, photos and ads
• Manage ad trafficking operations using tools such as OpenX or Google DFP for managing display ad units on site
• Work fluidly with all departments, including editorial, ad sales, and marketing to ensure efficient and timely delivery of newsletters
• Use web analytic tools to run weekly reporting
▪ Inputting information into our internal trafficking system for initial & post campaign set up. Inputs include creative file uploads, editing & formatting of URLs, as well as updates to campaign targeting and budgets.
▪ Ensure ad campaigns are set up efficiently & accurately according to the clients signed contract.
▪ Examine and troubleshoot any set up issues as a result of technical capabilities and effectively translate information to both technical and non-technical teams.
▪ Perform quality assurance checks on advertising material to ensure that content, targeting, and creative are 100% accurate.
▪ Quickly learn operating systems, mobile device categorizations and capabilities, etc. to ensure proper targeting is applied to each campaign.
▪ Clearly express all workflow processes & company products involved in each campaign trafficked.
▪ Create and maintain campaign report s, analyze campaign performance and make recommendation for optimization
▪ Must be highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
▪ Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills and a comfort in working within a team
▪ Experience using DART/DFP and Google Analytics and eNewsletter servicing software, such as Contactology
▪ Solid MS Excel skills
▪ Experience in digital media and journalism, preferably producing content for media web sites.
• Familiarity with WordPress, Google Analytics/Webmaster Tools
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to balance creative thinking with strong attention to detail
• Excellent grammar, organizational & communication skills.
• A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to be self-disciplined
• Operates well under pressure and tight deadlines
• Ability to work seamlessly with different departments
If this all sounds exciting to you, you should come work with us. Here are some statements that should apply to you:
You are self-motivated and enjoy taking ownership of projects.
You feel comfortable doing things, even when no one is telling you exactly what to do.
You can execute with flexibility and speed.
You enjoy being part of small team, and understand your critical role in helping other team members and making the organization successful.
Your understand and thrive in the speed, chaos & vibrancy of a start-up environment.
You are solution-oriented and enjoy figuring out how to make things happen.
About Red Tricycle
Red Tricycle is the #1 resource for families planning their weekends. We offer inspiration, discovery and solutions to get people off of the sofa and onto their next family adventure. We serve a fast-growing online community of busy urban parents in 9 major markets. The company is continuing to scale at an aggressive pace, with the help of a commercial marketing deal with zulily and Series A financing (lead by Maveron), and is focused on improving our product offering and better engaging our already loyal community.
As a team, we work really hard, move fast and are focused on delivering an exceptional solutions to our community (readers, advertisers, partners, community)
If this sounds good, seriously, get in touch. We need your help. This is a full-time position located in our Sausalito, Ca office. Please submit a resume and cover letter to the email address above. Please, no phone calls.