We’re looking for talented Bay Area-based writers with the skills to hype up the newest kid-friendly joint. You know which neighborhoods and suburbs have family destinations that are worth the trip, where and when a kid-centric pop-up shop will be open, best free and cheap things to do around town and more! Most importantly though, you’re a local Bay Area parent, with kids ages 0-10, who is passionate about defining and setting the family scene in the area. Think you fit the bill? Then Red Tricycle wants you! Ideal candidates must:
• Love going out on adventures with your kids and be in the know about family destinations like family friendly openings, creative museum spaces, pop-up shops, kiddie events and more
• Have a firm grasp of the English language, excellent grammar and punctuation skills.
• Be active in the writing and blogging community with published work (either print or online).
• Possess an intense curiosity and excitement to explore the city and dig deep (both online and in the real world) to find off-the-beaten-path story ideas and insider tips.
• Be active on social media, whether it’s Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or all the above!
About Red Tricycle:
Red Tricycle fuels the parenting universe with daily inspiration for family fun. We believe the best memories are created when families do fun things together and we believe every day is an opportunity to create new stories. Our mission is to help every parent feel like a rock star by inspiring them to do fun things with their kids. Each month Red Tricycle reaches 30 million parents with ideas that are aspirational and actionable that you can do at home, in your city or wherever your adventures take you.
To apply Email Us at Kate (at)your cover letter, resume, and writing sample/content link with “Bay Area Writer” in the subject line.
photo: Kate Loweth