Hello Kitty Supercute Farewell Weekend
when: May 14, 2016 - May 15, 2016 at 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
where: Lower Queen Anne, EMP Museum , 325 Fifth Ave. N., Seattle , Wa
cost: Free with museum admission
add to calendar: Google iCal/Outlook
To celebrate the final days of Hello! Exploring the Supercute World of Hello Kitty, EMP Museum is hosting the Hello Kitty Supercute Farewell Weekend on Saturday, May 14–Sunday, May 15. Weekend events will feature Hello Kitty-inspired fun including exclusive Hello Kitty merchandise, food specials at the Hello Kitty Cafe truck, family-friendly activities and a special visit by Hello Kitty herself.
WEEKEND EVENT HIGHLIGHTS (MAY 14-15):
- Wear Hello Kitty-inspired attire and win extra-special prizes (while supplies last)
- Grab exclusive Hello Kitty merch at the EMP Store
- Visit the Hello Kitty Cafe truck, bringing supercute sweet treats to EMP
- Enjoy Hello Kitty-themed drink and food specials including bowtie pasta (in honor of Hello Kitty’s bow!) and hot apple pie turnovers in POP Kitchen + Bar
- Watch retro Hello Kitty animations on the Sky Church screen
SUNDAY, MAY 15 ONLY IN EMP’S SKY CHURCH:
- Share a smile with Hello Kitty herself at the Hello Kitty photo op between 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Enjoy kawaii (“cute”) crafts like origami or make a special someone a Friendship Bracelet
- Share a personal memento in the Hello Kitty-shaped Time After Time Capsule before it is sent to the Tokyo Olympics in 2020
- Sit down and play a Hello Kitty board game with your favorite friend