ABOUT US
3601 S.W. Alaska St.,Seattle,Wa

West Seattle Co-op Consignment Sale

when: Mar 3, 2018 at 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.

where: West Seattle , West Seattle VFW Hall , 3601 S.W. Alaska St., Seattle, Wa

cost: $1 donation at the door

ages: All

add to calendar: Google   iCal/Outlook

the scoop:

This popular consignment sale returns this year and will feature hundreds of baby and kids’ clothes sizes newborn to size 7 as well as furniture, toys, books and gear at bargain prices.

Consignor registration is still open if you’re looking for a way to kick those unused baby and kid items to the curb. At this sale, consignors set their own prices and receive 65% of the total sale price, with the remaining 35% returning to the school’s scholarship fund for families in need. Plus, any unsold, unclaimed items are donated to West Side Baby. It’s a serious win-win!

Note: Select items will be 50% off the last hour. All proceeds benefit the co-op scholarship fund to help families in need.

 

more info:

visit website
Buy Tickets