What’s better than a sock puppet? How about a set of adorable socks that double as hand puppets. Olympian Shawn Johnson East and her husband Andrew East, were inspired by their 14-month-old daughter Drew to create the playful kid-friendly Teddy & Bear.
Each pair of Teddy & Bear is knitted with the comfiest, coziest supima cotton. They can be worn as children’s socks or hand puppets.
Each set includes eight adorable new friends to invite into your home:
- Teddy the Tiger is the fastest, strongest critter of the bunch.
- Bear the Bear keeps the crew in line and is known for his hugs.
- Mallie the Mallard Duck is a total know-it-all and the fanciest friend.
- Addy the Alligator might have big teeth, but has an even bigger heart.
- Ray the Raccoon is very eager to peak through your pockets.
- Ziggy the Zebra is silly as can be and always ready to play.
- Mabel the Mouse is a little shy, but sure does love some cheese.
- Phoebe the Pig is your inspiration to kick back and have a roll in the mud.
“Teddy & Bear socks are an extension of the magic we’ve experienced in becoming parents,” said Shawn. “We wanted to create a brand that captures the world you’re swept into when playing with your child.” “For Drew, they’re not just socks; they’re friends,” added Andrew. “We can’t wait to share how we’re making seemingly small moments silly and fun every day.”
Prices start at $36, and there are four sizes available, ranging from 0–6 years old. To place an order and learn more about the adorable sock crew, visit Teddy & Bear today.
Featured photo: Teddy & Bear