Red Tricycle is a digital media company that provides smart and savvy hyper-local content to its ever-expanding online community of parents in cities nationwide. Our mission is simple: To help parents have more fun with their kids, by offering the latest in things to see, eat and do in their neighborhood. We deliver the scoop directly to our subscribers’ inboxes with bi-weekly Newsletters that serve as a word-of-mouth guide on what’s current and cool for kids.
Red Tricycle is looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager in our San Diego market to manage and provide outstanding customer service to our portfolio of local and national online advertising clients. The ideal candidate has media sales and online advertising experience with client management, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Be the face (and eyes and ears) of Red Tricycle to your advertising clients, connecting with key agencies and direct clients
- Generate new prospects, cold call them and close sales. You’ll start with some assigned accounts, but most will be new business
- Experience in selling to both local clients and larger advertising agencies.
- Strong presentation skills
- Create integrated, creative advertising packages to appeal to key clients
- Our salespeople are teachers and consultants for our clients. You’ll help customers understand the parenting advertising landscape. Help them to learn how blogs and social media are really shaking things up.
- Solid PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills.
More About Us:
Red Tricycle is a digital start-up based in the Bay Area. We currently have 6 editions across the country with plans to scale exponentially in the next two years. This job offers a competitive commission program, flexible hours and the opportunity to work from home. This position is based in the San Diego market. You’ll join an experienced team, with traffic and sales support who are savvy in the tech start up world.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com