Isn’t it great to read about other Mom’s adventures, joys, struggles, and wisdom from around the world? A big thanks to all the Mom bloggers out there who share their journey through with such humor and honesty. Whether looking for a leisurely read, or for a bit of help in the Mommy area, Red Tricycle put together a list of San Diego’s top Mom (and Dad) Blogs!
1. La Jolla Mom: You might remember Katie from some of her local TV apperances, or most likely you know her just because you are addicted to her blog. Former So-Cal, new La Jolla Mom Katie writes a little bit about everything including local topics, food, home-keeping, travel, wine, helpful hints, and of course parenting.
2. The Little Hen House: So-Cal Mommy Morgan writes about motherhood, parenting, baby products, lifestyle, and urban chicken farming (yes, you heard it right, urban farming blog- Ruling the Roost). She is also the Senior Editor at The Baby Gizmo Company, writes reviews for Rated by Mom, a lifestyle column for Coronado Patch, and is a regular contributor to the Home and Garden section of Tree.com.
3. San Diego Momma: In this fun blog Deb Anderson is sharing everything from her writing adventures to local deal-finds for San Dieagan Moms! We love this blog because it is so genuine and fun. Deb also writes for tree.com and The Smartly.
4. Mommy Loves Coffee: From her adventures of being the only female in a house full of males, to product reviews and insiders tips, to kid-friendly happenings in San Diego, Christina, tells us her motherhood stories on her delightful blog.
5. My Life As TAZ: Wondering what TAZ is? We’ll let Theresa tells you that story in her lovely blog where she shares her journey as a mom, wife, friend and professional. Theresa also writes reviews for Rock On Mommies.
6. Ooph: We love Ooph because it is just hilarious and so sincere! Stephanie writes about her life with her three boys! Some of our favorite stories include: “A letter to my future daughters-in-law” and “the silence… the beautiful wonderful silence.”
7. San Diego Bargain Mama: The name says it all! One of the best online spots to find hot local San Diego deals. Stacey started SDBM as an e-newsletter to share the local finds and deals with friends but, it quickly grew to several hundreds of local moms!
8. Sugar Jones Blog: From travel to lifestyle, food and family, San Diego Mommy Sugar Jones shares her tips and favorites here! Whether you are looking for getting the local scoop, or just want to see things from a different point of view, you will enjoy spending time on Sugar’s blog.
9. Mama Mary Show: “Little bit sarcastic and little bit sentimental,” says Mary about her blog. Articles and videos from pop culture to motherhood, and how to cook- we had lots of fun while following the Mama Mary Show!
10. Mama Eve: If you are into natural parenting or want to learn more about it, this is the blog for you to visit. Suchada writes about everything natural parenting related— from healthy pregnancies to gentle discipline and everything in between.
11. San Diego Steals and Deals: Another great deal-icious blog just for San Diego Moms! Kate shares her favorite Internet freebies, giveaways, store sales, free or discounted admissions for local museums- Legoland, San Diego Zoo, and so many other fun and unique San Diego attractions.
12. Moms Going Green: For the eco-concious San Diesgo Moms; this is where you will find practical, everyday tips on how to live a greener lifestyle. Noël Ehlers also shares her opinions on a variety of topics with a special focus on San Diego’s green community.
13. Muffin Tin Mom: We love Michelle’s Muffin Tin Mom blog because it offers so many fun ideas and tips on just a little bit of everything. Whether you are looking for a quick snack idea, or a fun indoor arts and crafts project with your little ones, this is the spot to go!
14. Laural Out Loud: If you are into organic and green living, you must follow, bookmark this delightful blog, written by our lovely friend Laura! She has great tips on how to eat organically for less, organic gardening and much more!
15. DadCentric: Last but not least, one of the top blogs in the San Diego Parenting scene is DadCentric ! A handful of smart, edgy, and talented dad-writers share their fatherhood journeys with other modern dads.
Did we miss your favorite blogger? Tell us in the comment box below!