Laughter is the best medicine––and with that in mind we’ve put together a list of San Diego jokes for kids that will have everyone slapping their knee. Scroll down for silly jokes, funny jokes, and jokes kids are sure to LOL hearing, telling and re-telling!
1. What did the Pacific Ocean say to the sand?
Nothing, it just waved.
2. What did the seashell at Del Mar Beach say to the fish?
Call me on my shell phone.
3. What is the best day to go to Coronado Beach?
4. What do you call a witch who lives at Mission Beach?
5. What do you call a dog running at Dog Beach in summer?
A hot dog.
6. Where do San Diego sharks go on summer vacation?
7. What did La Jolla Beach say when the tide came in?
Long time no sea.
8. Why are fish so smart?
Because they live in schools.
9. What do you call a dishonest cat at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park?
10. What did a U.S.S. Midway sailor find in his alphabet soup?
The seven Cs.
11. Which Padres baseball player makes the best flapjacks?
12. What is a sea lion at La Jolla Children's Pool's favorite classroom subject?
ART! ART! ART!
13. What would you get if you threw all of San Diego Public Library's books in the ocean?
A title wave.
14. What kind of SoCal tree has hands?
A palm tree.
15. Where do waffles go on vacation?
16. Where in California does everyone have minty fresh breath?
17. Why did the boy stop going tidepooling at Cabrillo National Monument?
Because he pulled a mussel.
18. What does a fish at Birch Aquarium say after sharing a new idea?
Let minnow what you think.
19. Why do seagulls fly over the sea?
Because if they flew over Mission Bay, they'd be called bagels.
20. Why do sharks live in saltwater?
Because pepper water makes them sneeze.
Got a joke you’d like to add? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll put it in the story!
featured image: Beth Shea