Are you looking for ways to give back during the holiday season? Starbucks is turning up the season spirit and offering special deals and ways to give on the Starbucks app, through Starbucks Delivers and in stores. From seasonal tumblers to gift cards there is something for everyone on your list.
- Deliver-it-Forward, Nov. 16: This holiday season, “Deliver It Forward” with Starbucks Delivers and Uber Eats. Starting Nov. 16, customers who place a Starbucks order on Uber Eats will receive a code via email to share with their family and friends, gifting them $10 off their next Starbucks delivery order. Order now, a limited number of codes are available.
- Deals on Drinkware, beginning Nov. 24: Pick up one of our cheerful Sparkling Hot Tumblers – available at Starbucks stores in the U.S. and Canada in an assortment of colors including pink, silver, and gold – on sale beginning Nov. 24 for $9.95 each (originally $14.95).
- Perks through Starbucks Rewards, Nov. 24 to Nov. 30: This holiday season, the Starbucks app is the easiest place to find a store, order ahead and use contactless payment. Customers who download the app and become a member of Starbucks Rewards will earn 50 bonus stars, enough for a free brewed hot coffee, bakery item or hot tea, when they spend $20 from Nov. 24-27.
- Cyber Monday Rewards, Nov. 30: On Cyber Monday only, Starbucks Rewards members who use the app to order ahead a handcrafted beverage (grande or larger), will be sent a free drink coupon to their account to redeem the following week (Dec. 7–13).
- Buy an eGift, get an eGift, Nov. 30: Always a great gift, Starbucks Cards come in a variety of festive holiday designs. For those who won’t be exchanging gifts with their friends or loved ones in person this year, a Starbucks eGift is the perfect way to show loved ones you’re thinking of them (you can even send a gift card via messaging platforms like iMessage!). And, on Cyber Monday, customers who buy one $20 eGift will receive a $3 eGift!
- Starbucks gives back on Giving Tues., Dec. 1: To continue the holiday giving, and in recognition of Giving Tuesday and World AIDS Day, The Starbucks Foundation will donate $500,000 to the Global Fund to help fight AIDS with (RED).
Featured photo: Starbucks