Ever wonder what Jacqui Boland, Red Tricycle’s founder and CEO, considers her can’t-live-without kids styles and gear? Well, now’s your chance to get to know Jacqui as she reveals her fave cool things from hard-working outdoor gear that makes it fun to play in the rain to cool new must-try toys to kids clothes with an utterly playful design. If you know Jacqui, having fun with her six-year old son, Jamie is serious business in the Boland household and her picks definitely reflect that worldview. Read on as Jacqui dishes to our friends at Tada! her can’t-live-without list.
1. Being warm is a must for having fun in the snow. Polarn O. Pyret makes excellent high-performance all-weather gear, like these snowpants.
2. What better way to ensure happy dreams than with these dreamy striped, bicycle pajamas. Jamie loves the softness of Tea Collection pajamas.
3. A waterproof jacket is a must for Bay-Area living. This J.Crew version is super stylish. Bonus points for being reversible (bright yellow side is perfect for wet foggy days).
4. A fleece-lined hat that covers the ears is perfect for snow play. The pirate design appeals to a six-year-old aesthetic.
5. J.Crew comes through again with multi-functional, stylish kids gear that works for rain or snow.
7. Skinny kid=skinny jeans. Mini Boden does a great job of making soft kids jeans that my son actually likes to wear.
8. Rollnecks are so much easier than turtlenecks for six year olds to put on.
9. Our mini-jetsetter (who already has premier-executive status) definitely needs his own pint-sized headphones. The white makes them easier to spot at the end of a long flight.
Want to hear more? Check out Jacqui’s full list from Tada! by clicking here.
Tada! shop is a curated discovery shopping site for children’s clothing, toys, and cool gear. Tada! makes shopping for your kids easy and fun by bringing together unique finds highlighted by our editors, combined with the offerings of your favorite brands, from major retailers such as the Gap, to specialty brands and boutiques such as Polarn O. Pyret and Sweet William.