- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 4 slices Arla® Gouda Sliced Cheese
- 1 medium peach, pitted and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 teaspoons balsamic glaze
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh baby spinach
- 6 slices cooked bacon
- 1 tablespoon butter or bacon grease
- Place 2 slices of the bread on a work surface. Places 2 slices of Arla® Gouda Sliced Cheese on each slice of the bread. Place with the peach slices on top of the cheese, then drizzle with the balsamic glaze. Top with the spinach, then the bacon. Close the sandwiches with the remaining 2 slices of bread.
- Melt the butter or bacon grease in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook until the bottoms are golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip the sandwiches, cover again, and cook until the second side is golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes more. Cut in half if desired.
Did you know that Arla® is a farm-to-fridge dairy company that currently offers a full range of naturally delicious cheese varieties, including cream cheese, snack cheese and sliced cheese? As an added bonus, Arla cheese is made from only simple ingredients that you can recognize. Arla is the better-for-you-cheese the whole family will love. What more could a parent want?