Sure, some of the short sentences below look simple as pie. But we promise that once you try saying them five times fast you will find yourself fumbling. Kids will get a kick out of attempting to say these phrases as quick as they can. See how many times you can finish each tongue twister without making a mistake. Good luck!
Photo: Ben Francis via Flickr
1. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
2. She sells sea shells by the sea shore.
3. Six thick thistle sticks. Six thick thistles stick.
4. Good blood, bad blood.
5. Flash message. Flash message.
6. Comical economists. Comical economists.
7. A proper copper coffee pot.
8. Mix a box of mixed biscuits with a boxed biscuit mixer.
9. Lesser leather never weathered wetter weather better.
10. Ed had edited it.
Do you have any other favorite tongue twisters? Share them in the comments below!