If you’ve spent any time scrolling through our big list of jokes for kids you might have noticed that many of them are sent in to our editor (amber at redtri.com) directly from hilarious kids themselves. So we’ve rounded them up into one hysterically funny and adorable collection. Read on for the best silly, sweet, totally clean jokes for kids (by kids!).
1. What is a computer's favorite snack?
—reader Rebecca K.
2. What part of your body can cause the end of the world?
—AJ, age 8!
Owwwww-ch! (by Henrik, age 5)
3. What day of the week are most twins born on?
(submitted by reader Scooter T.!)
4. What did one horse say to the other horse?
What did the kid say to the horse?
What did the mane say to the horse?
Nothing, you silly, a mane can't talk.
—Henrik, age 8
5. What do you call a fly with no wings?
—Jasper L., young reader submitted!
6. Have you heard the one about the student who was afraid of negative numbers?
8. What has four wheels and flies?
A garbage truck!
9. Two goats were munching on a movie script.
Goat 1: This is good!
Goat 2: The book was better.
—reader submitted by Mr. Jeffry
10. What do you call a monkey at the North Pole?
—submitted by Stella D.
11. What do you call a nun who sleepwalks?
A roamin' Catholic.
—Janice B., a reader like you!
12. Why do birds fly south?
It's too far to walk.
—Pearl, age 10
13. What did the traffic light say to the cars?
Don't look, I'm changing!
—reader, age 6
14. How do they answer the phone at the paint store?
—Lily, age 6
15. Why did Humpty Dumpty have a great fall?
To make up for his miserable summer.
—reader submitted by Kaci Y.
16. What do you call two monkeys that share an Amazon account?
—Merci P., aged 10
17. What snack should you make for the Snowman Holiday Party?
Ice Krispy Treats
—Emmerson H., age 13
18. Why do scissors always win a race?
Because they take a shortcut!
—Foster, age 5
19. How do you stop a bull from charging?
—Jadyn, Age 12
20. What’s yellow and looks like pineapple?
A lemon with a new haircut.
—submitted (and created) by Rafael L.
21. What do you call a deer with no eyes?
22. What word starts with the letter t, ends with the letter t, and has t in it?
—young reader Collin S.
23. It took 10 workers 10 days to build a bridge. How long would it take 5 workers to build the same bridge?
None—it’s already built!
—Liam, age 7
24. How do you make the word Tiger longer?
—Kabir, Age 9
25. How do you clean chicken? -
Put it in dishwasher.
—Kabir, Age 9
—Jadyn, 12 (This kid is on fire! 🤣)
27. Why did the king go to the bathroom?
He wanted to sit on the throne.
—Eric, age 10
29. If it takes two men to dig a hole in one day how long would it take for one man to dig a half a hole?
There is no such thing as a half a hole.
30. How do cats bake cake?
31. What is brown and sticky?
—young reader Kohen
32. There's a girl on a boat in a pretty pink coat. What's her name?
—Ray, age 9
33. Where does a rat go when it has a toothache?
34. What does an alien do when it is bored in school?
35. What does a broken plate say when she gets her cupcake?
Is this GLUE-ten free?
—Guess who? Ray! age 9
39. What did the kid learn about knowledge?
It was all knowing.
40. Why didn't the hyena cross the road?
He was too busy laughing.
41. What's a rabbit's favorite music?
42. What did they say when Marie Curie and Albert Einstein said the same thing at the same time?
Greatest minds think alike!
—Henrik, age 9
—Joe L., age 9
45. Why did the dragon cross the road?
46. Who won the race of princesses?
Rapunzel, By a hair!
47. What did the egg say when it was late for breakfast?
48. How do you stop a bull from charging?
You take away its credit card!
49. Where does the T-rex go shopping?
The dino store!
—Joshua Y., age 9
50. Why was the rabbit happy?
Because somebunny loved him!
—Guess who? Joshua Y.!
Are you a kid with a joke to add? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll put it in the story!