‘Tis the Season
Haven’t even started thinking about holiday shopping yet? No worries. Redmond Town Center has everything taken care of for you. From extended hours, special savings, free childcare and free gifts to mounds of holiday cheer, you’ll find everything you need to make the next few weeks as smooth and carefree as possible. Here’s the scoop:
November 27 (Black Friday)
– Open at 8 am (Macy’s and selected retailers at 6am)
– FREE drop-in childcare at Second Story Repertory.
– FREE plush bear with Santa visit
– Black Friday sales & specials
– Every Friday we are giving away free gifts.
– Visit the Sensory Garden at 10 and receive a voucher for one FREE Santa photo.
– Visit Center Street Plaza at noon for FREE tickets to the first 60 people for Gold Class Cinemas.
– Redmond Lights, 3-9 pm: Join your friends and neighbors in celebrating the seasonal customs of our community at Redmond Lights3-9pm beginning at City Hall.
– All aboard the Holiday Express Train! Ride for FREE from Noon-8pm.
December 18 & All Weekend Long
– Take a moment to experience the sights and sounds of the season with a FREE horse drawn carriage ride throughout the Center. Restrictions apply.
– Santa Photos are available Monday through Saturday 10am-9pm, Sunday 11am-7pm.
– Experience the mesmerizing light and sound installation, Sonic Forest, created by acclaimed artist, architect and composer Christopher Janney on display in Center Street Plaza December 4-12.