From the soccer carpool to the never-ending assortment of mismatched socks, sometimes there are days when you’ve only got a few seconds (or 140 characters) to get in a good giggle. Well, sit back and get ready to scroll because we’ve scoured the Twitterverse for moms and dads that rap about the highs and lows of parenting, and the results are hilarious.
1. One of many super-parent powers.
2. Strange, isn’t it?
3. At least there’s that.
4. You can find this parent at the intersection of concerned and impressed.
5. Why commit to just one?
6. Like mother, like son.
7. Could be worse.
8. Hey, thats one meal down!
9. Princess meets prison guard.
10. And then secretly disposed of.
11. And the other 20% involves potty-training basics.
12. Mom: . . .
Do you have any funny-parent moments that are Twitter worthy? Let us know!