September is known nationally as Baby Safety Month but ask any parent and they will say their child’s safety is important every day of the year. Choosing the right products can make all the difference.
Insider Tip: to save money on high ticket items, open a gift registry at a retail store even if you aren’t having a baby shower. Once the baby shower date has passed most retailers will offer 10-15% off items that weren’t bought off your registry. Another good way to save is to set a deal alert on Slickdeals.net where a notification will be sent to your email of when and where items go on sale.
Here are some must have items to keep your baby safe this September and every month of the year.
1. Evenflo Gold Every Stage All In One Adjustable Car Seat: This car seat lets you drive safe and keep your eyes on the road. The Sensorsafe technology in the chest strap notifies you via an app if your child is in an unsafe condition. It will alert you if your child unbuckles themselves, is left behind in the car or if the car temperature gets too hot. The car seat is good from 4-120 pounds. $280
2. Owlet Smart Sock: This sock is adjustable and tracks the heart and breathing rate of a child from 0-11/2 months old. $300
3. Compact Clutch Stroller by Delta: This stroller is perfect for families on the go! It collapses and folds into a compact tote weighing only 11 pounds and fits perfectly into the overhead bin of an airplane. $140
4. Rock It Baby Rocker: Attach this battery-operated rocker to the arm of a stroller and let it rock your baby to sleep. $50
5. Carseat Coat: This coat is crash tested and CPST approved. Puffy coats have been known to create too much space between the seat belt and the child. These coats keep your child safer without all the fluff and it’s vegan and allergen-free! $80