Get a glimpse at what it’s like to work at Red Tricycle. Here are the top 12 reasons we think working with us rocks!
1. You’ll work on the sunny shores of Sausalito just steps from sea lions, fish (the aquatic variety and the restaurant) and just out of reach of the fog, or at our office in San Francisco.
2. Enjoy a flexible schedule. Seriously, we mean it! Many of us are parents.
3. Attend meetings around a conference room table that’s often full of free lunches, snacks, home baked goodies, and a variety of candy that would make Willy Wonka jealous.
4. Be a part of a highly engaged and close knit team. This is not traditional publishing. Designers, engineers, sales reps, marketing and editorial all work very closely together every single day.
5. Let your voice be heard as an early employee at a company with significant market traction.
6. We like to play! Our team enjoys monthly company outings during daytime hours (read: we don’t like to take you away from your evening family time).
7. Be a part of a company that’s committed to being a great place for parents to work. If something isn’t working, we’ll fix it.
8. Impress your friends with your knowledge of the latest events and happenings around town. Whether it’s a new kids consignment store or a hidden gem playground, you’ll be up to date on what’s happening in the Bay.
10. Bring your kids, dogs, or bunnies to the office. We welcome everyone!
11. You may occasionally get to drive an ice cream truck through the streets of New York or giveaway cupcakes at the Exploratorium or build a playground for a neighborhood in need, all part of the fun of guerilla marketing at an early stage start-up.
Excited? Check out our current job openings here!