They’re calling it the “Netflix for travel.” If that piqued your interest, you might want to take advantage of this new service from Tripadvisor. It’s a just-launched annual subscription to help travelers upgrade their adventures and save big and it’s all at $99 a year.
Tripadvisor Plus sounds pretty appealing and pays off fast if you hit the road semi-regularly (or even enjoy a good staycation). You’ll save on hundreds of thousands of family-friendly hotels, tours, flights and rental cars with one flat fee. The full perks:
- Members-only prices on hotels around the world, with an average savings of $350 per stay at top-rated destinations
- Flight deals and deal alerts
- Discounts on close to half a million experiences, including theme parks, museums, snorkeling, kayaking and more
- 25 percent off with Hertz rental cars and a complimentary year of Five Star Elite Status, plus a waived Young Renter fee for family under the age of 25
- A personal travel concierge via Tripadvisor Text, with on-demand assistance and advice
You can sign up today and there are no limits on the number of discounts you can leverage with a membership. With 74% of vaccinated U.S. travelers planning to take a summer vacation according to Tripadvisor data, the competition can be fierce for the best deals. Grab this subscription and save big!
featured photo: Leo Rivas, Unsplash