Sometimes it’s hard enough to figure out where you’re going for family vacation this year, let alone what you’ll do once you get there. Luckily Tripadvisor just released the 2021 Travelers’ Choice “Best of the Best” Things to Do Awards and for the first time there’s a whole family-friendly category!
If you’re headed to the Smoky Mountains area, make sure to look up Smoky Mountain Outdoors Rafting. The company’s Upper Pigeon Smoky Mountains rafting trip is the number one ranked family activity worldwide, with 395 glowing reviews. Family members eight and up can take on Class III and Class IV rapids, but the activity is billed safe for beginners! The most recent comment? “A 10/10 experience.”
Here’s the Top-10 list of family-friendly fun:
- Exciting Upper Pigeon Smoky Mountains Rafting Trip, Hartford, Tenn.
- Whale Watching Trips to Stellwagen Bank Marine Sanctuary, Gloucester, Mass.
- 2-Hour Strasbourg Euro Tour by Segway, Strasbourg, France
- Elijah Mountain Gem Mine plus On-Site Goat Farm, Asheville, NC
- Private, luxury, custom charters to Stingray City, Snorkeling & More, Grand Cayman Islands
- Athabasca River Mile 5, Jasper, Alberta
- Natural History Walk: ONLY YOUR SOCIAL BUBBLE (private tour), Monteverde, Costa Rica
- Ada’s Tours – Pompeii, Pompeii, Italy
- Abu Dhabi City Tour Including Ferrari World Tickets Guided Tour from Dubai, Dubai, UAE
- Amber Cove Shore Excursion: 27 Waterfalls of Damajagua / Cruise Ship Passengers, Puerto Plata, DR
Whether you decide to whale watch, mine for gems or raft the rivers, you’re in for a real treat. For even more recommendations from Tripadvisor, check out the full Traveler’s Choice lists for 2021. Happy travels!
Featured image courtesy of SMO Rafting and TripAdvisor