Red Tricycle is seeking an experienced Director of Digital Ad Operations to help lead our growing digital media business. The ideal candidate possesses keen analytical skills, attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, and strong verbal and written skills. This position is a full-time, telecommute position.
The Director of Digital Ad Operations is responsible for day-to-day operations of all accounts, including scheduling implementing, and tracking campaigns. This role will work directly with the Advertising Manager and senior management to develop digital media initiatives that align with clients advertising goals and objectives. The ideal candidate will possess excellent active listening skills to transform client needs into compelling media plans. The Director of Digital Ad Operations works to ensure campaigns run smoothly – troubleshooting technical issues, delivering reports, and optimizing campaigns to client objectives, while delivering valuable insights to the account management team and client.
- Responsible for the scheduling, trafficking, tracking, and optimization of all campaign creative, often in last minute situations
- Account manage so the campaign meets the delivery and performance requirements
- Troubleshoot all creative and ad serving issues
- Test all campaign creative to ensure that ads are serving and clicking through to a live landing page before trafficking
- In cases of creative issues, troubleshoot and work back with publishers, ad agencies, and creative agencies to ensure properly functioning creative
- Manage the delivery of high impact units and homepage takeovers
- Ensure creative is received and being built according to deadlines and specifications
- Liaise with advertiser to ensure campaigns are approved and ready to go by launch date
- Will join kick off calls on high budget/strategic campaigns
- Monitor delivery and performance to ensure goals are being met and make strategic suggestions to Sales on places to move impressions to ensure full budget is delivered
- Compare 1st party delivery numbers to 3rd party numbers to proactively identify discrepancies and troubleshoot those discrepancies with advertisers and agencies
- Check websites and reporting the morning of launches to ensure correct creative is live and delivery is tracking correctly.
- Responsible for keeping up-to-date with the latest in trafficking and media industry trends· Act as liaison with creative services regarding planning, tracking, scheduling and delivery of campaigns
· Work with third-party companies and vendors such as Act-on and DoubleClick
· Manage client campaigns including: strategy development, project management, report delivery, and client communication.
· Assist with new business proposal creation and distribution
· Serve as administrator for DFP (Small Business), AdX, and other ad technologies.
- Partner with account teams to win new business and manage existing client relationships
· Strong passion for and understanding of campaign, ad server, impression, and user data that can help capitalize on key drivers of performance and identify opportunities for account growth
· Translates basic campaign goals to optimization tactics across all platforms
· Provide ad serving analysis to maximize revenue on our ad stack
· Act as subject matter expert on advertising technologiesQUALIFICATIONSEducation· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance or related fields strongly preferredExperience:
· 5+ years of digital advertising campaign management experience in display and video
- Deep understanding of yield management and ad stack optimization
· Experience managing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns within DFP
· Experience in applying campaign analytics and audience data to digital campaigns
· Proficient in translating media objectives and strategies into campaign recommendations and strategies
· Heavy technical expertise and understanding of ad tech ecosystem.
· Strong understanding of ad servers, private marketplaces, and interactive advertising trends
- Experience in DFP tag architecture, including tag and placement creation
· Strong organizational and process management skills
· Ability to prioritize and organize workload
· Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
· Strong focus on teamwork and adept at managing relationships across departments
· Excellent written and oral communications including ability to present to clients and internal teams
· Results oriented with great attention to detail
· Creative thinker with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Salary to commensurate with experience.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org