Red Tricycle is seeking an experienced Senior Brand Marketing Manager to help lead the creation of our advertiser-focused custom content programs with the goal to create meaningful connections between the Red Tricycle brand, our advertisers and our audience. Content includes (but is not limited to) custom written content, social, influencer programs, custom video, and digital experiences.
The ideal candidate has worked in digital media space and has a creative production background, strong attention to detail, desire to become an expert in social and influencer marketing, and digital design basics. This position is a full-time, exempt, telecommute position.
This role will bring advertiser programs to life in partnership with Red Tricycle’s editorial team, social team, sales team, influencers, and freelance designers.
- Develop advertiser campaign timelines and work back schedules to kick-off custom content in a successful fashion while managing various partner inputs and their timelines (i.e. newsletter team dates, editorial live dates, etc.)
- Write informative marketing briefs to assist writers and freelancers in their content development, using client provided information and your own light research capabilities
- Using basic graphic design and digital skills, make updates to custom content in the Ceros interactive tool and Red Tricycle’s WordPress platform
- Partner to bring advertiser custom content to life on Red Tricycle’s Facebook and Instagram accounts by sharing approved creative and copy assets, timing and audience targeting information with the Red Tricycle social media team
- Identify influencers for advertising programs based on client criteria and campaign KPIs
- Basic understanding of influencer analytics related to the selection of influencers, evaluation of content and performance/engagement with their community
- Assist the Sr. Director, Brand Marketing in the day-to-day influencer marketing program operations including reporting, billing, influencer communication, and social marketing extensions
- Keep a close eye on the parenting vertical and digital trends to inform custom opportunities with ad partners. Present findings to sales and marketing team to incorporate into revenue opportunities.
- Assist with advertiser wrap reports, with the ability to translate content performance details into exciting highlights and recommendations for future programs
- Education· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related fields preferred
- Experience: 2-5 years of campaign management or creative production/producer role
- Experience in applying campaign objectives to social and influencer output
- Our team finds success with self-starters and self-managers which means you take initiative to work on projects, share ideas and communicate regularly
- You instigate communication with the team as you need it – whether that is via Slack, phone meetings, weekly statuses or however else you’ll find success in our digital/remote environment
- You don’t hesitate to clarify anything that is confusing or overwhelming, rather than winging it
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize your workload, checking in for help with this as you need it
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Strong focus on teamwork and adept at managing relationships across departments
- Excellent written and oral communications including the ability to present to clients and internal teams
- Results oriented with great attention to detail
- Creative thinker with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision