1. Back-to-School means getting my family organized and minimizing lost gear. Mabel’s Labels Combo Pack, $34.95.
2. Start planning early for Holiday Travel to get the best rates. Excited to try Kid & Coe, an AirBnB for families.
3. Organic produce delivery is a dream come true for busy families. LolaBee’s Harvest drops off on your doorstep.
4. Fall Arts programs mean it’s time find a sitter. I love being able to book the next two months through UrbanSitter.
5. Cooler weather makes us think tartan. Loving this Bugaboo/Pendleton Collaboration.
6. Fast ordering & delivery of school supplies, plus 5% back to teachers? Chalkable is doing everything right.
7. Just stumbled upon this excellent Parenting Resource Library. Does my 7-year-old really need 9-12 hours of sleep? Apparently, yes.
8. Old-school metal lunchboxes are back in. I See Me’s personalized lunchboxes kick up the cute factor.
What’s On My Radar is a personal weekly column written by Red Tricycle founder, Jacqui Boland.