As summertime winds down, it’s about time for some back-to-school excitement—and we’ve got just the thing! We’ve partnered with 20 of our awesome friends to make sure your family’s school year starts off with a bang. Enter to win amazing prizes like an Ella’s Kitchen Smoothie Fruits Package for your kiddo’s whole class, 5 great backpacks from School Bags for Kids, gift cards to some of your favorite brands, and much more!
These are A+ giveaways and we can’t wait to share them with you!
Well? Are you wondering who’s on the giveaways roll call?
- 10 Awesome Books from Scholastic
- Ella’s Kitchen Smoothie Fruits Package for Whole Class ($600 value)
- $150 Citythreads Gift Card
- $250 One Jackson Gift Card
- Case of Funky Monkey Snacks
- $100 Emily Press Labels + $150 Grocery Gift Card
- $300 Stubby Pencil Studio Gift Card
- Cleanwell Back to School Set
- Dabbawalla Blue Monkey Combo
- $100 See Kai Run Gift Card
- 12 Bags of Snikiddy Cheddar Fries
- PlanetBox Rover Basic Set
- $150 Pediped Gift Certificate
- Myself Belts School Pack
- EasyLunchbox Container Set & 2 Lunch Cooler Bags
- 5 Great Backpacks from School Bags for Kids
- 2 Complete Goodbyn Ecosystem Lunch Boxes
- 3 Cases of Plum Organics Morning Mashups
- 1 Adult + 1 Kid Size Vapur Reflex Anti-Bottle
- $250 Cute Beltz Gift Card
How to enter:
1. Choose one of the 20 awesome prizes that you would like to win
2. Head over to the Red Tricycle Facebook page; if you haven’t already, “Like” us and a really short entry form will magically appear
3. Fill it out by entering the name of the prize you want to win along with your contact information so we know how to find you, and you are all set!
Want to double, triple, and even quadruple your chances to win?
- Invite friends! For each friend that enters and mentions your name, you will get an extra entry.
- Tweet this post by simply clicking on the tweet button above.
- Leave a comment on this page by using the comment box below.
Have a Super School Year!Read itty bitty contest rules here.
PS: If you are on your mobile phone or tablet, you might not able to enter since Facebook doesn’t support custom tabs on mobile. Please try it on your computer. Sorry for the inconvenience.