NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The “Win A Dream Date Night Package” (“Sweepstake”) is open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is greater, and who are members of a family and who reside in one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, The Virgin Islands and other United States territories) (an “Entrant”). The Entrant must be the parent or legal guardian of at least one (1) minor child (under the age of 18) who is living with Entrant at the time of entry. For purposes of this Sweepstake, a “family” means at least one parent/legal guardian together with at least one minor child/legal ward (under the age of 18) of that parent/guardian residing in the same private household, residence or living quarters for at least three (3) months of the year for the most recently past year, as well as other persons included in the Sweepstake Entry and/or Video (as defined in Section 2 herein) in accordance with these Official Rules. Employees, officers and directors of Red Tricycle Inc. (“Red Tricycle” or “Sponsor”), Quidsi Inc, each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, as well as advertising agencies, promotional suppliers (collectively, “Sweepstake Entities”), and the immediate family members (spouses, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, directors, and members are not eligible. Subject to all applicable local, state, and federal laws. Void where prohibited.
- HOW TO ENTER:
Enter on-line onby filling out the entry form on the page during the sweepstake period, (July 10, 2014 through July 30,2014). By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules. All entries must be unique and valid email addresses.
Limit is one entry per email address and by participating in this sweepstake program, you are automatically signed up for Red Tricycle’s free e-mail newsletter.
All Internet access and usage charges are the responsibility of the entrant. If for any reason the Internet portion of the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. All entries received on-line before the on-line portion becomes inoperable, will be included in the random drawing. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web-site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute, eligible electronic entries will be considered made by authorized account owner of the email address submitted at the time of entry. Entries generated by robots or scripts are considered to be a direct violation of sweepstakes policy and will result in immediate disqualification of any and all associated entries. Sponsor is not responsible for printing errors in these Official Rules.
3. WINNER NOTIFICATION: On or about July 31st 2014, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing from all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries. The winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received whose decisions regarding all aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. On or about July 31st 2014, potential winner will be notified by the valid email submitted for entry and may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) and any other documents required by Sponsor, which must be returned to and received by Sponsor within seven (7) calendar days ofa winner does not contact Red Tricycle within 24 hours, declines to accept a prize, or in the event that a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the winner will be disqualified and the Sponsor may elect, at its own discretion, to select an alternate winner. By participating, entrants release Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated businesses, advertising and promotion agencies and the officers, directors, employees and agents of each from any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, enjoyment, ownership or use of the prize, and winner grants permission to Sponsor to use winner’s name, age, city, state, photograph or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation or approval (where lawful).
4. EXCLUSIONS & RESTRICTIONS:
Unless otherwise specified in an individual sweepstake post, entry to this sweepstake is limited to one email per entry. All associated email addresses must be valid and deliverable. Tour dates are subject to Zoo staff availability so arrangements must be made at least two weeks in advance.
5. PRIZE: The following prize will be awarded:
One (1) $100 Babysitting credit and 3-month Premium Membership from Urbansitter
A dinner reservation for two at State Bird Provision
Uber car service
A blow out at Dry Bar
One (1) $150 Nordstrom giftcard
6. GENERAL: All taxes on prizes and expenses relating to acceptance and use of prizes and not specified are the sole responsibility of winners. By participating, Entrants agree: [a] to these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects and in all matters relating to this Sweepstake; [b] to hereby release, discharge, indemnify and agree to hold harmless Sweepstake Entities and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives (individually and collectively “Releasees”) from any liability or responsibility whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages (whether due to negligence or otherwise) of any kind (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss of or destruction of property), arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstake or from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or participation in the Sweepstake or any Sweepstake related activity; [c] that Disney is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of the Sweepstake; and [d] if a winner, to the announcement/use of name, voice, image and/or likeness for trade, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation (unless prohibited by law) by Sponsor and those acting pursuant to Sponsor’s direction, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval, and agrees to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. In no event will Releasees be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages. Releasees are not responsible and shall not be liable for: [i] telephone, electronic, hardware or software, program, network, Internet or computer malfunction, technical errors or by any human error which may occur, or any error in the processing of entries, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry, or other information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any information; [ii] failed, incomplete, garbled, corrupted or delayed computer transmissions, or internet or web site accessibility or availability; [iii] lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete or illegible entries or mail; or [iv] any condition caused by events that may cause the Sweepstake to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Sweepstake or any portion thereof should computer hardware or software malfunctions (such as but not limited to virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures) or any other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstake, and select the winners from Sweepstake Entries and/or Videos received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as deemed fair and appropriate, as solely determined by Sponsor. The Sweepstake and these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the District of Columbia, without regard to any conflict of law principles thereof. The District of Columbia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with this Sweepstake or these Official Rules, except as otherwise provided in Section 14.
7. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Releasees are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstake and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or technical error or programming error or unauthorized access to the web site. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds: (a) to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstake or web site; or (b) to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. In case of dispute, entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the email address used to participate at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET SITEOR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OR LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
This sweepstakes is sponsored by Red Tricycle, Inc.. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
REQUEST FOR WINNER’S NAME:
For the name of the winner (available after July 31, 2014), send a self-addressed, stamped, envelope by DATE to: 150 Gate Five Road Ste:203 Sausalito, CA 94965 to request Winner’s name.
THE PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK.
Any third-party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third-party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Sweepstake is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Sweepstake by such third party.