Hilarious Memes That Moms Will Love
Memes (pronounced “meems” for those who’ve been wondering) have been circulating our social media feeds for a while now. And nothing induces a good laugh than a set of totally relatable pictures and captions about living the “Mom Life.” We never thought we’d imagine finding similarities to a crazy faced dog or a football player, but these memes prove that we do! Need a good laugh? Scroll on for 45 of the funniest mom memes.
1. Oh… maybe we’ll wait until you’re older to tell you about Dad.
2. It’s a good thing they’re so darn cute!
3. Been there. Done that. Today.
4. Throw in a glass of wine and a copy of People magazine and we’re talking Xanadu.
5. Well, put it lightly, please.
6. Come on, you know you have a crush on SpongeBob!
7. Shopping by ourselves at Target ? We can dream….
8. “Sleep like the dad of a baby” is more like it (why is it nothing ever wakes them up?)
9. GPS-es were always so overrated.
10. Let’s be honest, our whole house is toddler-ed.
11. On a more positive note, sippy cups substitute beautifully for wine glasses in a pinch.
12. Come on, you know we’re kidding. Dads never pay that much attention to babies!
13. Umm, would a shirtless firefighter serving us daiquiris be out of the question?
14. Reality is our resume.
15. Well, the movie Despicable Me did say unicorns are “SO FLUFFY!”
16. Wait, what do you mean you’re working late, honey?
17. Well, there’s always happy hour….
18. Dear Miss Manners, would you like to babysit our kids so we can go out for a nice meal?
19. Perception is reality.
20. Until the dog throws up in your purse…
21. We promise mom just jumped a second early in this photo. The kids all smiled after.
22. General kid-friendly PSA: Nothing gets by us parents.
23. As long as you can lock the bathroom door.
24. Wait, does anyone actually still have a phone?
25. We’re pretty sure the advertisement is photoshopped too.
26. Not to mention the ice cream, twinkie and vodka stash.
27. This graph has been backed up by science.
28. Learn math early, we say.
29. Genetics. It’s hard to escape.
30. Emptying our browser history right now…
31. 2.6 seconds? Thanks for raising the bar for the rest of us!
32. And you thought their bedtime routine was hard.
33. Well, either a mom or a German Shepard….
34. The #1 parenting pro tip we could all use.
35. Look, getting into the shower is already a victory.
36. It’s true. Pinterest is fairytales for growns-ups.
37. Been looking for those car keys for hours!
38. Well, us moms are legendary!
39. Don’t forget the ridiculous number of squats both jobs require.
40. Can we get this printed nationally?
41. And 100% wondering if the house is baby-ready.
42. Never though we’d be so afraid of “peace and quiet.”
43. More like fantasy and reality.
44. It’s our workout of the day, thank you very much.
45. Sometimes being a mom is the same as playing 21 questions.
There’s more! For even more laughs, click here to read our story on 18 Things That Happen When You Become a Mom.