25 Mom Memes That Will Crack You Up
Even though we still don’t know how to correctly pronounce meme (if anyone knows the answer, we’d appreciate you giving us the heads up so it can end the debate in our office once and for all), we have to admit that there’s nothing that we love more than a hilarious, been there done that, mom meme. If you’re in need of a good laugh, read on for our favorite mom memes that will totally have you in stitches.
1. It’s a good thing they’re so darn cute!
2. Been there. Done that. Today.
3. Throw in a glass of wine and a copy of People magazine and we’re talking Xanadu.
4. Come on, you know you have a crush on SpongeBob!
5. Shopping by ourselves at Target ? We can dream….
6. “Sleep like the dad of a baby” is more like it (why is it nothing ever wakes them up?)
7. On a more positive note, sippy cups substitute beautifully for wine glasses in a pinch.
8. Come on, you know we’re kidding. Dads never pay that much attention to babies!
9. Umm, would a shirtless firefighter serving us daiquiris be out of the question?
10. Reality sucks.
11. And you’re wondering if that unicorn horn comes with batteries.
12. Wait, what do you mean you’re working late, honey?
13. Well, there’s always happy hour….
14. Dear Miss Manners, would you like to babysit our kids so we can go out for a nice meal?
15. Perception is reality.
16. Until the dog throws up in your purse…
17. As long as you can lock the bathroom door.
18. Wait, does anyone actually still have a phone?
19. It’s a pretty simple equation, the more hungover you are, the more annoying the kids are.
20. Not to mention the ice cream, twinkie and vodka stash.
21. Genetics. It’s hard to escape.
22. Emptying our browser history right now…
23. 2.6 seconds? Thanks for raising the bar for the rest of us!
24. We think those parents in the news lock their kids in the car on purpose (shhh!)
25. Well, either a mom or a German Shepard….
Which one of the mom memes can you relate to the most?
Want More Adventures?
Let us help you be the rock star mom (or dad) we know you are! Sign up for our picks for the best things to see, do, eat and explore with your kids.