We’re looking for talented San Diego-based writers with the skills to hype up the newest, latest and greatest kid-friendly joints in town. You know which areas have family destinations that are worth the travel, where and when a kid-centric pop-up shop will be open, best-hidden hikes for kids and more! Most importantly though, you’re a local San Diego parent, with kids ages 0-10, who is passionate about defining and setting the family scene in the San Diego area. Think you fit the bill? Then Red Tricycle wants you! Ideal candidates must:
• Love going out on adventures with your kids and be in the know about family destinations like family-friendly openings, creative museum spaces, pop-up shops, secret hidden gems, kiddie events and more.
• Have a firm grasp of the English language, excellent grammar and punctuation skills.
• Be active in the writing and blogging community with published work (either print or online).
• Possess an intense curiosity and excitement to explore the city and dig deep (both online and in the real world) to find off-the-beaten-path story ideas and insider tips.
• Be active on social media, whether it’s Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or all the above!
About Red Tricycle:
Red Tricycle fuels the parenting universe with daily inspiration for family fun. We believe the best memories are created when families do fun things together and we believe every day is an opportunity to create new stories. Our mission is to help every parent feel like a rock star by inspiring them to do fun things with their kids. Each month Red Tricycle reaches 20 million parents with ideas that are aspirational and actionable that you can do at home, in your city or wherever your adventures take you.
To apply, email us at beth (at) redtri.com your cover letter, resume and writing sample with “San Diego Writer” in the subject line.
photo: clappstar via flickr