Need a fresh perspective? Nothing beats seeing the world flipped upside down: the sky is down, the grass is up, and all that blood rushing to your head is starting to make you feel a little giddy. In honor of National Upside-Down Day, we bring you ten ways to get your feet in the air and your head on the ground. Now flip out!
Photo: Familjen Helsingborg via Flickr
- The classic: Do a headstand.
- The show-off: Do a handstand.
- The acrobat: Tumble into a somersault.
- The bat: Hang by bent legs from the monkey bars.
- The daredevil: Ride a twisty roller coaster.
- The technicality: Walk around the house looking down into a large mirror—it will feel as though you are walking on the ceiling!
- The Yogini: Push up into bridge pose.
- The gymnast: Stick the landing on your cartwheel
- The swimmer: Dive off the board head first.
- The assist: Ask mom or dad to grab you by the ankles and PULL!
Do you have any ideas to add? Let us know in the comments below!